Trang 1 của 2 12 CuốiCuối
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 11
    Ngày tham gia
    May 2015
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng

[Mini Game] Let's write a short story !

The rule of the game is really simple. Each person writes a part of the story which going to be a paragraph or just a few sentences. You can create situations and drive the story in any way you want.
    Let's start.

All around them, cherry blossoms scattered to the ground. Standing atop the hill, there are two girls who look like they are floating in a blue-colored cloud. In the middle of the cherry-colored mist, the taller girl and the smaller girl stood against each other.

Cheese Tài sản

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2014
    Vị trí hiện tại
    Lên núi đàm đạo với tiên sinh
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    "The time has finally come to say goodbye, hasn't it?"
    "I love you so much. I still want to stay with you." A gentle breeze blew. It scattered the cherry blossoms.

Người trong hồi ức

Ad Tài sản

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2015
    Vị trí hiện tại
    Venice
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    "Will you visit me?" said the taller girl. There were tears in her eyes.
    “Ngang qua Khâu Thương, hoa đào nở đỏ rực cả hai bên bờ, thấy cô gái giặt lụa bên suối, ta lại nhớ cô.”
    gin.zombie69(pi xà) Tài sản
    Ngũ Độc Đường Môn Cái Bang Minh Giáo Tử Ngưng

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2015
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    "I'm sorry. I can't!" said the smaller girl. After saying that, she turned around and walked away.
    Angelinmyheart Tài sản
    Thất Tú

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2014
    Vị trí hiện tại
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    The taller girl quickly reaches out her hand and softly holds the smaller girl in her arms.
    "Listen, the two of us have been so happy until now, right. What is the reason for your staying away from me?" said the taller girl.

Người trong hồi ức

Ad Tài sản

Ngày tham gia
    May 2015
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    "look, you can't get away from reality for ever" - the smaller said
    "you didn't say this when you tried to getting close with me!"
    "i know"
    "i'm sorry for yelling. Just want you to know that the problem was always there, not because we're together to become real or because we separate to disappear."
    hearnet Tài sản

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2015
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    There is silence, and a sneer from the smaller girl.
    "Listen, I have had enough of you and your stupid imagination. Let be apart, at least for now"
    As soon as she finished her sentence, the smaller girl turns her back and walks away quickly. The taller didn't response. She stares at the small figure, tears roll down her cheeks.
    last_farewell Tài sản

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2014
    Vị trí hiện tại
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    For ease of reading. I suggest that the names of two main characters as follows:
    - The taller girl: Moon
    - The smaller girl: Rainy.

"My lover, who was so beautiful, so sublime, she changed dramatically. The flow of time is cruel. In the end, it's come to this again: We have to part". As Moon looked at the high, clear blue sky, her thoughts drifted back in time.

She and Rain both attended High Sky which was known all over the world as a first-class university. It accommodated the kind of refined students who are well brought up, perfect in appearance and from prominent families.

Even most of the students are from very rich and prominent family, being the daughter of the head of such a large, well-established corporation with so many ties to political and economic circles was enough to get the other students; attention. In addition, Rainy was, with no exaggeration, a pretty, elegant, talented girl who excelled both academically and athletically.

Người trong hồi ức

Ad Tài sản

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2016
    Vị trí hiện tại
    HCM
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    They met in a not-ladylike situation.
    Moon was napping in her secret place. After she woke up, she realize another face just inches-away from hers
    Like baby duck syndrome, in the haziness of waking up, at that moment, she think the girl in front of her is a present from heaven
    23D Tài sản

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2016
    Vị trí hiện tại
    ăn bám Bách Gia Trang
    Bài viết
    Ngân lượng
    So, with no control over her own body, Moon leaned forward and captured the lush lips in front of her. She could hear a small yelp from the other girl, but she was either too sleepy or too mesmerized by the unexpectedly sweet flavour in her mouth to care. "Mmm..Taste like cherries", she thought, reaching her tongue out a bit

---- time-out
    lol, sorry, but anyone wants to continue this ) it seems fun
    Sửa lần cuối bởi Junko; 04-26-16 lúc 03:26 PM.
    “You're a hard book to read;
    With small font and a complicated plot line.
    You're not paperback
    because you're worth more and the cover is extraordinary.
    But everything inside denies one's expectations.
    And I'm not sure if I am advanced enough to finish the book.”

- Girls
    Junko Tài sản
    SeJu2 Green Bear Lantern Sumin SeJu Minh Giáo Thiên Hồ Tử Ngưng Cái Bang Ngũ Độc Thiên Sách
    Đường Môn SuminxSungji Bat Bear Ninja Bear

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn không thể đăng chủ đề mới
  • Bạn không thể gửi trả lời
  • Bạn không thể gửi đính kèm
  • Bạn không thể sửa bài
  •