PDA

Xem bản đầy đủ : (GAME) Translate Character's name

Hương Mơ
02-07-18, 10:29 PM
The rule of this game is so simple:
1. You choose the name of main character of Chinese Yuri novel
2. You translate it into English and let everyone here guess who they are
3. Because there are too many novel released everyday, you should give a clue, by precising the name of this novel in English or something else...
All members of this forum can vote for the English version name that they like the best, by giving thanks and comment =))) , and they can join to play, too.:hutthuoc2::hutthuoc2:
p/s: Try to make your translation meaningful :hutthuoc2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me begin first:
Clue: novel "Lost"
a. Take an exam on the Cloud Shape
b. Promise to Welcome Little brother

Ad
02-08-18, 02:36 AM
Answer: Thi Vân Dạng

That's interesting. So I'll begin with my part:

Six Remain Happy. This is the main character of the story where a poor girl who is forced to get married with a disabled man but his family treated her so badly.

Viễn Phương
02-09-18, 05:55 AM
Lục Nguyên Sướng is the best answer, so I will continue. :tangqua:

Some details:

- A woman who brought her lover to her son's bed, and she was also a queen of another country. :noroi:
- Her name means: The chaste stream protection. :thoimien:

Dạ Lãm
02-09-18, 01:59 PM
Do you mean Vệ Minh Khê?
My turn:
she is the real princess but she gave her wife this position
She is a medicine student before marriage
Her wife love her as much as being crazy.
------
Her name is: Castle is Weaker than the Clown

last_farewell
02-16-18, 05:43 AM
My answer is Thành Nhược Hề.

Next one: She has an arranged marriage but it is her husband's little sister that she got married to. Hint: Sun Simple Stream

Hương Mơ
02-18-18, 03:34 PM
I think it's Dương Mạc Tuyền, right?
Next one: she love her teacher, thinking that she's one-side crush but doesn't know that her teacher was the first who fall in love with her.
One day she's found watching JAV in class by her teacher, so that she became the boss of pervert in her university.
She'name is Night is Stopped

Ad
02-18-18, 04:38 PM
I think it's Dương Mạc Tuyền, right?
Next one: she love her teacher, thinking that she's one-side crush but doesn't know that her teacher was the first who fall in love with her.
One day she's found watching JAV in class by her teacher, so that she became the boss of pervert in her university.
She'name is Night is Stopped

Dạ Ngưng.

She appears in most of the novel written by Blue Leaf. She is the CEO of entertainment company and loves one of the famous actress.

last_farewell
02-23-18, 04:14 AM
I'm guessing is Tiêu Mạc Ngôn.

She is the chef of ...hell who makes Five Flavored Tea of Forgetfulness and serves them to death souls. Hint: Strong Late Peace

Ad
02-23-18, 04:35 AM
Mạnh Vãn Yên

She does business in painting and decorating. She used to have beautiful love story with her classmate for around 7 years. However, due to misunderstanding both of them gave up their relationship. Because of this love, she had a quarrel with her father and left the home after being slapped by her father.

Luckily, she found her true love who is the beautiful woman who are also successful businesswoman.

Her name is double road.

Kim
02-23-18, 07:03 AM
Mạnh Vãn Yên

She does business in painting and decorating. She used to have beautiful love story with her classmate for around 7 years. However, due to misunderstanding both of them gave up their relationship. Because of this love, she had a quarrel with her father and left the home after being slapped by her father.

Luckily, she found her true love who is the beautiful woman who are also successful businesswoman.

Her name is double road.

Answer:Lộ Lộ

Hương Mơ
02-26-18, 06:05 PM
So we turn to the next question =))
He is not the main character but play an important role letting our couple know each other. His wife is like a queen, intelligent and so beautiful, but she cannot bring happiness to him so that he find a lover although he love his wife very much. His lover fall in love with his wife and try to reach her, so that at the end, he should get divorce.
hint: his name is Cold

Aeon
03-10-18, 03:52 PM
You were talking about Hàn Sĩ Bân, right?

Next one:
She was the oldest daughter of a famous family, the heir of a large company. Because of the responsibility she couldn't live her way or love freely.
She sacrificed her needs for her little sister's freedom. She chose to break up with her lover, and she suffered alone to protect the love of her life.
Fortunately, her lover always treasured and devoted to her.
After 10 years full of misunderstandings and separation, they were finally stronger enough to defend their undying love. Happilly ending was inevitable.
One could describe this cold beauty's personality by some words like prideful, stubborn, reticent, introverted, siscon,...
Also, she was a scerectly tsundere. Her lover often piqued her "you're such a dull and boring woman."
Her name means "scenery" and "posture"(or "appearance").

MadPuff
04-11-18, 12:25 PM
I can't recall anyone else but Cảnh Tư. Am I right?

Next one:
Short and simple, she traveled back to time while holding her beloved X pan.
She dressed as a man and served as a cook in military then got married with the admirable, dazzlingly beautiful female general.
Her full name means 'hence' or 'consequently'.

Hương Mơ
08-26-18, 10:03 PM
I think you talk about Vu Thị - Khuynh Thần?
My next question is:
She is a little fox demon who force herself to become human just for beeing together with the girl she love. She have the surname sound like a countryside aunty.
She has 2 more sisters and a grandma.
Her best friend is "The lighting pretty kid"
Who is she?

jjun
04-23-19, 08:19 AM
The rule of this game is so simple:
1. You choose the name of main character of Chinese Yuri novel
2. You translate it into English and let everyone here guess who they are
3. Because there are too many novel released everyday, you should give a clue, by precising the name of this novel in English or something else...
All members of this forum can vote for the English version name that they like the best, by giving thanks and comment =))) , and they can join to play, too.:hutthuoc2::hutthuoc2:
p/s: Try to make your translation meaningful :hutthuoc2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me begin first:
Clue: novel "Lost"
a. Take an exam on the Cloud Shape
b. Promise to Welcome Little brother

I guess b is Hứa Chiêu Đệ, right?:tungkinh: